Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miranda Kerr Covers Numero Tokyo June 2012

Posted Tuesday April 24, 2012 11:13 AM GMT

Bringing some beauty to the June 2012 issue of Numero Tokyo magazine, Miranda Kerr is the featured cover girl!

The Victoria’s Secret stunner looks absolutely fabulous in a low-cut red dress with a sheer overlay as she works her magic for the camera.

In a recent interview, Miranda confessed that while she loves being a model, she also has a passion for singing.

“I have recorded a couple of songs, actually, that no one knows about! You probably won’t hear them but I love to sing!... I’m doing so much at the moment, modeling obviously, I have (cosmetics line) Kora Organics, my books, and my family, so I have quite a lot to focus on for the time being!”

Photo Credit: Nino Munoz for Numero Tokyo

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-covers-numero-tokyo-june-2012-612233

celebrity pics celebs celeb gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment